Membership of Polish – New Zealand Business Association is open to everyone who is interested in the trade, business or culture exchange between Poland and New Zealand and is available to NZ residents only.
Admission of Members
Applicants must be proposed and seconded by current members of the Association. All new memberships are subject to the approval by the Committee. The Committee may interview the applicant when it considers the Membership applications.
The Committee shall have complete discretion when it decides whether or not to allow the Applicant to become a Member. The Committee shall advise the Applicant of its decision, and that decision shall be final.
Boguslaw Nowak – Honorary Consul of the Republic of Poland in Auckland
Winsome Dormer – Honorary Consul of the Republic of Poland in Christchurch
- Free subscription to all of Association’s publications.
- Free access to member’s site on our website.
- Free access to professional networking.
- Participation in all events organised by the Association (some fees may apply).
- Participation in voting of committee members.
To apply for membership, please complete application online below:
(Membership available only for NZ residents)
Complete online membership application form