Membership of Polish – New Zealand Business Association is open to everyone who is interested in the trade, business or culture exchange between Poland and New Zealand.
Admission of Members
Applicants must be proposed and seconded by current members of the Association. All new memberships are subject to the approval by the Committee. The Committee may interview the applicant when it considers the Membership applications.
The Committee shall have complete discretion when it decides whether or not to allow the Applicant to become a Member. The Committee shall advise the Applicant of its decision, and that decision shall be final.
- Free subscription to all of Association’s publications.
- Free access to the member’s site on our website.
- Free access to professional networking.
- Participation in all events organised by the Association (some fees may apply).
- Participation in the voting of committee members.
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Poland in Auckland
Honorary Consul of the Republic of Poland in Christchurch
To apply for membership, please complete application online below: