POLANZ was established in March 2015, under the patronage of the Polish Ambassador in New Zealand, to promote cooperation between businesses from Poland and New Zealand, and to encourage and stimulate interest in trade, investment, and culture between these two countries.
- Connect with local New Zealand business owners
- Networking opportunities
- Assistance with finding partners in import/export between Poland and New Zealand
- Industry events and networking events
Understanding and Mutual Respect
Respect for each other’s businesses, cultures, values, and aspirations.
We will always create a win-win environment, so all parties leave the table satisfied.
Openness and Sharing of knowledge
By promoting openness and sharing of knowledge we will establish a collaborative and participatory culture among the stakeholders.
The Polish – New Zealand Business Association has been established to improve and promote interest in trade, investment, and culture between Poland and New Zealand.
• Connecting Polish and New Zealand businesses.
• Promoting business relationships and looking for business opportunities.
• Expanding collaboration in such areas as science, technology, education, culture, and the environment.
• Sharing information on common interests.